Welcome at the European Society of Veterinary and Comparative Nutrition (ESVCN).
This society is affiliated to the European Society of Veterinary Internal Medicine (ESVIM), and has a close connection with the European College of Veterinary and Comparative Nutrition (ECVCN).
The ESVCN is a non-profit organisation with the following objectives:
- to generate interest, stimulate research and disseminate knowledge in veterinary nutrition and nutrition-related diseases;
- to promote pre- and post-graduate education in veterinary nutrition;
- to stimulate the application of clinical nutrition in veterinary schools
by cooperation between nutritionists and clinicians;
- to cooperate with other societies with related interests.
ESVCN membership is open for anyone (worldwide) interested in the topic, and is not restricted to veterinarians.
- ESVCN Congress 18th-20th September 2019 Turin, Italy
- Early Career Workshop for Animal Nutrition Scientists
Applications open until 29 January
European Society of Veterinary and comparative Nutrition (ESVCN)
(Europäische Gesellschaft für klinische und vergleichende Tierernährung)
Gemeinnütziger Verein (NGO) registered at: 1210 Wien, Veterinärplatz 1, Land Österreich;