Welcome at the European Society of Veterinary and Comparative Nutrition (ESVCN).
This society is affiliated to the European Society of Veterinary Internal Medicine (ESVIM), and has a close connection with the European College of Veterinary and Comparative Nutrition (ECVCN).
The ESVCN is a non-profit organisation with the following objectives:
- to generate interest, stimulate research and disseminate knowledge in veterinary nutrition and nutrition-related diseases;
- to promote pre- and post-graduate education in veterinary nutrition;
- to stimulate the application of clinical nutrition in veterinary schools
by cooperation between nutritionists and clinicians;
- to cooperate with other societies with related interests.
ESVCN membership is open for anyone (worldwide) interested in the topic, and is not restricted to veterinarians.
- ESVCN & WALTHAM Research Grant for ‘Early Career’ Researchers 2017